Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday - Product of the Day!

OK folks - todays pick is one of my favorite products ever....our deck of playing cards!

There are so many things that you can do with these and I am in the middle of creating quite a few Christmas gifts right now. We have some really fun templates that would make a great addition to any family - they will make game night even more fun!

1. Seriously...who doesn't love Uno

2. What child doesn't enjoy a game of Go Fish!

3. Looking for some unique gift tags?

4. How about a very special ABC card game?

5. Every child should have their very own personalized lunch box notes :)

I would love to help you with your projects - I'm happy to assist with additional ideas or can even be available to help you create your unique gift. Contact me now to find out more about our company and products! www.bookyourlegacy.com or bookyourlegacy@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment