Sunday, October 11, 2009

Product of the Day!

From now until November 10th, I will be featuring a product of the day. Hopefully this will help give you some unique and fun gift ideas for the upcoming holidays. I would love to help you get your shopping done - contact me now and let me know how I can assist you :) bookyourlegacy@gmail.com

Today's product of the day also happens to be our Pick of the Month. It is the ever popular 8x8 storybook. Whether you want to commemorate the arrival of your baby, make your child their very own counting book or create a book of family recipes to give to your sisters. We have what you need. You can start from scratch or use one of our beautiful templates.

Plus you'll save a little money if you order before the end of October :) Contact me for details. www.bookyourlegacy.com or bookyourlegacy@gmail.com

Happy Booking...

Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment