Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday - Product of the Day..

This one is gonna be a short and sweet entry. H1N1 has invaded my home and it is NOT fun. Praying my kids and I don't get it from the hubby!

Now...on to the product :)

Our lovely 8x8 print is up today!

This print can be used in a similar way as our 12x12 prints - these are so great for decorating your house by mod podging them to tiles. You can have personalized home decor for a WHOLE lot less than you would pay elsewhere.

Here are a few of my faves!

Farm Clock - how fun is this idea?
Chore Chart!
Together Tile
B.I.N.G.O.
Faces Collage Pages

As always, I would love to help you with your projects, just send me an email and I'll get right back with you.

~Angela~
www.bookyourlegacy.com
bookyourlegacy@gmail.com

Heritage Makers Independent Publishing Consultant

0 comments:

Post a Comment