Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday - Product of the Day!

I know, I missed Tuesday - sorry. I went to a concert last night and didn't return home until really late and way past my bedtime.

In the spotlight today is......our 5x7 greeting card! What a perfect time to start thinking about your holiday cards - we have some really great templates that will make putting your card together a piece of cake. You can also start your card from scratch if you prefer. All of our products are 100% customizable to reflect your personality!

It is important to note that each card does not have to be the same. Let's say you purchase a 5 pack of 5x7 greeting cards - that will get you 50 cards as there are 10 in a pack. You can make 50 different cards if you wish..how fun is that :) Also, just want to point out that if you do purchase the 5 pack of 5x7 cards - they end up being less expensive than most of the greeting cards that you would purchase at your local store....and they are personalized! Once you purchase credits you have a full year to use them up....

Here are some of my favorite templates for the 5x7 greeting card...

1. Simple Holiday
2. Hope of Christmas
3. Thank You
4. Mother's Day
5. Sweet Life

I would love to help you out with your holiday cards this year :) Simply send me an email at bookyourlegacy@gmail.com and let's get started!

~Angela~

0 comments:

Post a Comment