Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday...Product of the Day!

I am so excited about this one....our 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas!

I am looking forward to ordering one of these to grace our beautiful home. They come in 3 different sizes and I will showcase the other 2 sizes on different days. But for today...I will offer you some lovely examples of this great piece.

First though, let me touch on some of the high points of this canvas: Our gallery wrapped canvas print offers a clean, elegant look that stands out against any wall. Ready to hang, there is no need to frame with this style of canvas.

~Portrait or landscape style
~Full-bleed images available
~Premium artist-quality canvas
~16" x 20" finished size
~Protective coating included

And of course as with all of our products The Heritage Makers Heirloom Assurance assures that your projects will last lifetimes. Torn pages, missed typos, daily wear and tear. Heritage Makers will print a replacement copy for you at only half price.

Now, here are a few of my faves:

1. Color-blocked
2. Wedding
3. Summer Colors

I hope to hear from you soon and I look forward to working with you on your projects.

~Angela~ bookyourlegacy@gmail.com

www.bookyourlegacy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment